When everyone thought that VA loan 30 year fixed interest rates could not fall any lower, they just keep falling. Whether you currently have a VA home loan and want to streamline refinance to a lower rate, if you don’t have a VA loan and want to refinance into a VA loan, or you want to take cash out,
right now is truly an amazing time to refinance into a VA loan to save a tremendous amount of money.
Here I will summarize the three types of VA refinance options mentioned above.
- 1. VA streamline refinance. This loan is for home owners who already have a VA loan in place and would like to take advantage of lowering their VA interest rate. Some advantages:
- In most cases and appraisal is not needed
- No income documentation needed
- Reduced VA funding fee (and like usual the funding fee is waived for veterans who receive disability pay)
- Non VA loan to VA loan refinance.
- We are able to go up to 100% loan-to-value on this type of refinance without any monthly mortgage insurance
- VA loan interest rates tend to be lower than conventional loan interest rates
- Funding fee is waived for veterans who receive any disability pay
- Cash out VA loan refinance
- This VA loan refinance can work if you currently have a VA loan or if you have another type of
- We can go up to 95% loan-to-value on the VA cash out refinance
I hope this helps you understand all the VA loan refinance options out there for you. We lend in every corner of California. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call at 858-922-7899 or email email@example.com
Sr. Loan Officer (and VA specialist)